Friday, May 02, 2008

Ironed (Man) Out . . .

Well, as far as movie days go, it had been a while, and it showed; I found out the Quizno's I planned to get "dinner" from had closed down; the price for a matinee has gone up to $11.50/Adult; and the AMC 16 are undergoing some kind of renovation (again).

As for the movie itself, Iron Man lived up to a lot of the hype. Alas, as much as my nerdy self wants to say that I loved it, I have to settle for "like." Yes, there were some great moments, and Robert Downey Jr. shined as Tony Stark, but . . . well, I don't know, it just didn't go the extra mile for me. Of course, I have to mention something pretty huge is revealed towards the end (after the credits, in fact), but I'm not the spoilering kind, so . . .

Oh, and I managed to make it about an hour and a half past Ideal Time; this while cutting this morning's shower; I should really try to avoid that, cleanliness being next to godliness and all. Seriously, I hate being dirty.

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home