Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Baaack!

Yes, this is the big return!

. . .

Ok, so I can't think of much to say; anyway, the little mess-update has been undone, I can work properly again. It'll take a while to get used to this routine again.

Oh, I've had a rather nasty cold the last couple of weeks, which I apparently got at one of the recent family reunions; exercise will be off, especially in the now-cold weather for a while; it's mostly a persistent cough that won't go away right now.

Most recent Usenet posts; with Google still tweaking apparently . . .:

Re: Luann (12-11 and this week)

Re: Sinfest (12/07) "Govern like it's 1933"?

Re: 9CWL - Get you bets in!

Re: 9CWL - Get you bets in!

Prickly City (12-11)

Re: Dragonball Evolution - Latest Trailer . . .

Shin Chan - More Translation Fun . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home