Monday, May 05, 2008

Slow Day . . .

Though I managed to get to bed around 10 last night (10:17), I still got up late today. Well, being Monday, I actually got up with my alarm at 4:18 to set my main computer's clock, and then the laptop, and then my PDA (if necessary), and then my clock-radio. After I got back to bed, I was out for quite a while, at least by my standards; the "setting time" was also under serious drowsiness. Anyway, I ended up 4 and a half hours past Ideal Time.

As it's getting late, I have to finish now.

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device
Other products by Amazon
"This is the future of book reading. It will be everywhere." Michael Lewis, author of Moneyball and Liar's Poker.

$399.00
Kindle: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device
Other products by Amazon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home