Thursday, June 19, 2008

No, Seriously . . .

Three hours and twenty minutes past Ideal Time; and in the tradition of . . . my life, everything that can go wrong does on a day I don't need it to.

Seriously, on a day that I had a once in weeks medical appointment; on a day which I had to be in a hurry, the things that could mess up just as I hurry things up a little lead the way to the mess-up. An OS update for XP, so instead of Stand-by, my computer turns off . . . with six programs running. Then, months after the "definitive, final update," Civ IV: Beyond the Sword downloads an update . . . a huge one (~128MB) . . . Well, day's almost over, that's all I'll say. Did I mention my appointment was canceled, and is now in July?

My most recent Usenet posts (yes, I include double-posts). . .:

Re: HERMAN

Jeopardy - "We Have Met the Anime"

Re: (OT) What's the Matter with Japan?

Re: Jeopardy - "We Have Met the Anime"

Did 100 crunches today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home