Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh well . . . again . . .

Three hours past Ideal Time . . .

After another early wake-up, the dreaded "boulders" kicked in, (where my body suddenly feels like a boulder). Yeah, I got to bed a bit late last night, but I guess I'm still not fully ready for Ideal Time. My first long walk in a while certainly didn't help, though it will in the long run (no pun intended).; as sore as my muscles are, this makes the tougher. Maybe next week, though things will get tough with part of the household in Peru.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Borgman 20 August 2008

Re: Bizarro, 22 August

Re: Bizarro, 22 August

41 push-ups . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you do so much...you remind me of a wanna be male...too bad, keep trying.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger ReFlex76 said...

Hmmm . . .

*checks calendar*

Yup, it's September; oh well . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home