Monday, August 11, 2008

Somehow, I Recovered . . .

Five and a half hours past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

Yeah, people go through far worse, something I know as someone coming from Peru, but things got pretty messed up last night. Basically, everything that was supposed to work, (specifically on my main computer) didn't; not that it mattered, as I got what I was supposed to do then done today. Pretty boring day otherwise, even for a Monday.

The Olympics have certainly cleared my TV schedule, not just with NBC making room, but the other networks putting filler on (reruns and old movies) knowing they'll be crushed in the ratings. Michael Phelps making history should be interesting, as another step was apparently taken today . . . errr, yesterday? "Tomorrow"? Nothing like having a major event on the other side of the world (and the global time line) to mess up one's chronological sense.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Crunchy-on-a-Roll! Mediablasters joins ADV and Gonzo on the road to the future . . .

Re: Seriously, AS Programmers MUST Be On Crack....

Re: Gonzo to animate US TV series

Re: Crunchy-on-a-Roll! Mediablasters joins ADV and Gonzo on the road to the future . . .

41 push-ups today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home