Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Another Late-ish Morning, Another . . . meh . . .

Four hours past Ideal Time . . .

The usual Wednesday morning rituals, and yet more unexpected downloads, made for yet another surprisingly late morning. More strange confidence of going to bed early tonight, but I guess what happens happens, and I don't care much anymore.

A surprisingly effective chiropractic visit today; in spite of tenderness along the spine while on the "wait rollers," the session went well, and I felt much better afterward. I was offered a free appointment this month, and I just might take that if I find the time. It's always with the time, never enough of it.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Nothing recent . . .

31 push-ups today.

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home