Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Comic-Con Week Begins!

Three hours past ideal time; feeling better, still knowing the grueling week coming, and the eventual recovery week to come . . .

I recall a saying, though this may not be the exact quote, "I'd rather float on an opportunity, that sink with my principles 'round my neck." I've taken pride in using money from my bank account, no matter how scrounged and scavenged, to fund my convention trips; at least since 2002. Now I'll be accepting a hotel reservation made for me by someone else. Well, so long as I go; a little more hard experience learning should mean I won't be making similar mistakes next year . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Zits (7-21)

No exercise today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home