Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just End Already . . .

Seven hours past Ideal Time. Just when I did not need, it I stay up too late, Charlotte goes crazy, I wake up feeling lousy, then things just screw up through and through. One of "those" days just had to come. I'll just say I'll be glad when tomorrow comes.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Fukunaga to Activeanime.com: ADV is finished -- there are only three meaningful companies left...

No exercise today, probably restart after Comic-Con, one way or the other . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

Restart after Comic-Con?! Where's the fun in that? Everything is happening right now, so may as well get goin' this very minute.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger ReFlex76 said...

As my past posts show, I've been sick recently, and my body still hasn't fully recovered. I also want a clear schedule, and a good re-starting point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home