Tuesday, July 01, 2008

T-Minus One Day . . . Ghaaa!

Five hours and ten minutes past Ideal time . . . with no shower . . . I am still not feeling well! I now strongly suspect I have salmonella poisoning. All I'll admit is that I have a snack which includes a raw egg every Saturday morning, though it's never made me sick before. The best I can say is that the diarrhea was not as bad today as it was yesterday. Either way, not good conditioning on the eve of my departure for Anime Expo. Looks like I'll be making extensive use of the shuttles, as even walking to the bathroom has become tiring. It should last no more than a week, just in time for the closing ceremonies . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Zits (6-30)

Re: Clear Blue Water, 30 June

No exercise today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home