Monday, June 30, 2008

T-Minus Two Days . . . Groannn . . .

Four hours and forty minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM); not a good day on several levels. Besides the obvious lateness, I have not been feeling well. The digestive issues mentioned yesterday got worse today, though I'm hoping it will calm down by Wednesday. Mild nausea, a mild headache, general fatigue, and diarrhea . . . oh, the diarrhea! The toilet has virtually been my regular seat, with the bathroom as my new home for way too big a portion of today; walking has also been a pain, but I won't elaborate on those gory details ("think about it" will have to do).

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: "9 Chickweed Lane"

Re: Day by Day (5-17)

No exercise today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home