Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!

One hour and ten minutes past Ideal time . . . with a shower, on a day I could have skipped it! So much done, and I won't have to resort to "Plan B" tonight! Still, things took way too long, and it is getting way too late; but now, the next few days should flow more smoothly!

Aaanyway, I made the bank deposit, got some supplemental groceries, made a post I'd been meaning to get down to, and did a long walk; also, the early time ready for me meant more time outside for Charlotte. Satisfaction is a good word here . . .

Not much more here, so here are my most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Attack Cartoons 18 June 2008

Re: Attack Cartoons 18 June 2008

Did 41 push-ups today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home