Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cooling, Cooling . . . Whaaa? Also, Some Speaking Out . . .

First a blackout, and yesterday . . . a blogout (Blogger was down at posting time)! For that reason, today's post will have some modifications.

Four and a half hours past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) today; three hours and 45 minutes yesterday. A great wake-up yesterday, followed by too much messing around with The Gimp to refit the Joyce background on my main computer, then too much "sleeping in" with Charlotte. Anyway, if I have it straight tomorrow, it should be a good morning, but I'm not too optimistic; there's a "Plan B" should the morning not work out . . .

A few things I want to get out in the open, just because . . .:

Idea!: Lifeloans. I'll elaborate later . . .

Idea!: Making electric cars feasible and practical, through mid-travel recharging (think electric trains/light rail; heck, think laptop computers!). Once again, I'll elaborate later . . .

Great video; never enough political satire!:




Cookie Monster, ruled in my youth, still rules!:





"I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic, for which it stands,
one Nation, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all."

Yup, that wasn't hard at all . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Faans

Candi (6-23)

Did 100 crunches today; 41 push-ups yesterday . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home