Thursday, June 26, 2008

Smooth Sailing . . .

One hour and a half past Ideal Time; with nothing to do but a Brain Age Day, things went almost too smoothly today! I'd say I'm looking forward to how much I can get done tomorrow, but I know what happens when I get optimistic . . .

T-minus six days to Anime Expo; added to that, I got the check from VPI for the last of the ASG visits. Next, Charlotte is due for a regular vet check-up! Oh, and I can turn in the papers for the visit that signaled the beginning of our little ordeal; 'bout time that got done . . .

Yes, I'm aware George Carlin's dead; even if it was his time, a true legend passes on . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Bizarro (6-25)

Re: ADV - Well, this doesn't look good...

Re: Doonesbury - 26 June 2008

Re: Attack Cartoons 18 June 2008

Re: Attack Cartoons 18 June 2008

Did 100 crunches today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home