Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, Bloody Monday . . .

Four hours and fifty minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM); I was almost irreparably late for my medical appointment today . . . only to find out said appointment had been canceled by way of my sudden appointment Friday. Oh well, I guess I can wait until my next ear infection; at least I got that stool sample delivered . . .

As a fan of baseball, I can attest as to how tough it is to hit a home run, especially when watching Home Run Derby; the hitters in this year's performance seemed to be having a specially hard time, then came Josh Hamilton. While it proved limited to his first round performance, he gave a great example of what it means to be "locked in." A true sight to behold. Still, congrats to eventual winner Justin Morneau anyway . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:


Re: "Code Geass" - Table-Kun

Re: Fukunaga to Activeanime.com: ADV is finished -- there only three meaningful companies left...

Penny and Aggie (7-14)

Doonesbury (7-14)

No exercise today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home