Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5.8!

Six and a half hours past Ideal Time.

5.8 (later downgraded to 5.4, apparently); only in California do you just have to say "5.8," and people know exactly what you're talking about. Yes, after years of quiet, the Los Angeles area had a noticeable earthquake! I could have sworn it was a 4 pointer, maybe a 4.5, though that makes sense as the actual epicenter was to the south.

I can't get the original Gatchaman OP song out of my head; it all started with a screening of the mid-90's OVA at Anime Expo I caught, then that cosplay performance at Comic-Con's Masquerade, and the childhood memories they all brought back.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Death Goddesses of Anime

I did 60 crunches today.

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home