Friday, August 01, 2008

Another Late Start, Another Sister Arrives . . .

Five hours and forty-five minutes past Ideal Time . . .

Well, another late start, even though I set the alarm for this morning; my body simply would not give, and last night's late stay-up did not help.

(step)Sister Kimberly (Ramirez) is visiting starting today; things can get a little wild with her around, though anything can happen. This to add to (bio)sister's visit (with her family) last week, on their way south to Comic-Con as well. Either way, a visit to either Casa Bianca or Ramen Nippon will be in order, with a probable movie as well; maybe The Dark Knight, maybe Pineapple Express.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Nothing.

No exercise today; I just plum forgot again; would've been push-ups, and unlikely to be forgotten again as I get back into my routine.

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home