Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So it continues . . .

Two hours and five minutes past Ideal Time . . .

Better than yesterday, but not by much . . .

I'm hoping to get off a long walk today; I'll mention it in an update-edit if I pull it of . . .

Last night I did finally finish off the last of the pre-Olympics Late Show with David Lettermans stored in my main DVR; whatever's said about TiVo, my RePlay's still the best as far as I'm concerned; my cable-company-provided DVR may be a POS, but it still gets the job done . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Janes World reset button?

Re: NS 8/25/08

Re: I can't figure Stantis out -- Prickly City 23 Aug

Re: I can't figure Stantis out -- Prickly City 23 Aug

100 crunches, and 1.6 miles walked today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home