Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Correcting Experimenting; V(ote)-Day!

Seven hours and forty minutes past Ideal Time . . .

I tried way more than I could handle with my forced comics.com catching up, and I paid the price for it this morning. Tomorrow morning should be . . . interesting.

Oh yeah, the lateness of this post allows me to do this thing I'd been planning to do tomorrow . . .:

PRESIDENT OBAMA! PRESIDENT OBAMA!

The only question now: landslide? Tune in tomorrow!

Relating to this: I'll now point out the big reason I aim for 45 push ups certain mornings:
that is one of the requirements to pass Air Force boot camp. Some time in the next two years, strengthened by the results of the election, I will join the United States Air Force Reserve; full-time teaching is still my goal, but this will be my big "side hobby." Of course, this is not a set-in-stone decision, but a 90% chance of follow-through seems about right.

Most recent Usenet posts:

It seems Google is doing a restructuring/maintenance of some sort, so no posts until it's clear how that will go.

100 crunches . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home