Monday, December 15, 2008

One Lousy Night . . .

Seven Hours and ten minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

I'll say one thing for today, it helped further tweak my morning routine . . .

I don't really know what horribly gummed up my computer last night, but it has really messed things up otherwise for the rest of the week, pretty much doing away with last week's gains.

Oh yeah, it was confirmed Charlotte has UTI; I'll be giving her antibiotics every morning 'til the end of the year. There will be a veterinary check-up this week, further complicating a recovery.

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Knight Life 14 December 2008

Re: Shin Chan - More Translation Fun . . .


Re: Dragonball Evolution - Latest Trailer . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home