Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back in the Rhythm . . .

Two hours and twenty minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

Not much to say: bank deposit; WWE PPV over the weekend; Jeopardy Online Testing; Super Bowl coming up, along with my birthday; yeah, I'll get to the job applications, CSUN thing, that possible Air Force Reserve thing, my future is at stake and I'm aware . . .

Though weaker, the ear infection persists, along with that cough; I'll be calling for cancelation opeinings at the clinic this week . . .

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: DS 1/19/09

Re: Luann Jan 5th (Bush Rearrangement Syndrome)

Re: For Louise...

Re: (Sotra OT) Bukkake of the Gods: Japan's Insane Creation Myths

Re: Still want to believe in the health of the industry? Bye bye to anime at Best Buy stores...

Re: Code Geass - The *Other* Censorship . . .

Re: DS 1/19/09

100 crunches today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home