Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another Late Start . . .

In spite of setting the alarm, I still had trouble this morning; my body was a set of stones I couldn't lift! In the end, I was four hours past Ideal Time, even cutting this morning's shower, which won't be an option tomorrow.

I also failed to mention; yesterday, the cable was out for a good part of the afternoon, throwing a wrench into my plans. I tried to compensate, but still ended up in bed past midnight, perhaps contributing to this morning's mess.

Being Tuesday, I had a nice couple of empanadas today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be "earlier," though the appointment with Dr. Friedman will cause the usual time problems; oh well, so long as my back remains healthy.

Maybe I'll cover my TV habits tomorrow or Thursday.

Anyway, 'til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home