Monday, May 19, 2008

Gettin' There . . .

Four and a half hours past Ideal Time (that being getting out of the shower, or what would be a shower, by 8 AM), yet I still feel good about this week. Or at least felt good; things too a little too long today, yet I still hope to make tomorrow a good one.

It's official, we got Vegas this weekend! For all the fun that sounds, I just look forward to sleeping all day in that dark hotel room, in that ridiculously comfortable bed, or soaking in the bathtub in a hot
Epsom Salt mix.

Anyway, I'll try to make this quick . . .

My most recent Usenet Posts . . .:

Day by Day (5-17)

Last of the LA Times Doonesbury Hiatus Strips . . .

Sinfest (5-19)

[Semi-OT][STRIPS] Sinfest - "Staring Contest!"

Did 37 Push-ups today . . .

'Til next time . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home