Friday, May 16, 2008

Relief?

Certainly not from the heat; "only" three and a half hours past Ideal time.

Finally talked to family in Peru after quite a while (hola!), by good old phone; while there is the occasional e-mail we exchange, it seems technical problems have rendered that inconsistent. I'll admit I've been derelict in responses at times, but many times I just don't get anything, or my e-mails fail to go through. Well, that's what moments like today are for, I guess. Anyway, the occasion was Uncle Jose and Aunt Nela's birthday (twins).

37 push-ups.

A lot of time was take by a Usenet post to my oldest newsgroup (rec.arts.comics.strips); just the link, not the full post. Oh yeah, I post in newsgroups a lot; I might post links to those here more once in a while; the actual posts either wouldn't work in context, or are just too much space.

What the hell, my Usenet posts for the day . . .:

Re: Big Nate, 5/16

[OT ]Battle 360 - For Those Interested/Who Missed It . . .

Oh yeah, this is becoming a regular feature. . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home