Thursday, May 08, 2008

Good(ish) Day!

A pretty good start today, at least compared to the last few days; "only" 2:40 past Ideal Time, and not much to get in the way, other than being a Brain Age day . . .

Yes, I play Brain Age on Thursdays, a little attempt to keep my brain from wasting too much in my aging body . . .

Well about time I mentioned Charlotte; about eight years old now, she's great company. As with most cats, I'm not really her owner, so much as she's my owner.














She's quite the hunter, and went through a rather harrowing experience this Fall. More on both of those eventually.

My DVR is my time/lifesaver when it comes to watching TV. I forsook Tivo for a ReplayTV box; with that hard drive I ordered through eBay I get 160 hours at medium quality (my preferred setting), from the previous 40 hours. Of course, most of that is divided into "History" (recs from The History Channel) and "Movies." (from TCM). Of course, I also have the box provided by my cable company for supplemental duties; its ability to record programs simultaneously, and record extended/premium cable channels comes in handy, but it's still a hassle.

Today I'm set to record (or recorded):
- The first re-airing of last night's Daily Show/Colbert Show combo
- Countdown w/Keith Olbermann
- NBC Nightly News
- Access Hollywood (as an alphabetic anchor)
- Jeopardy
- X-Play
- Attack of the Show
- CSI
- Smallville
- Lost
- My Name is Earl
- 30 Rock
- Scrubs
- Baseball Tonight
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- George of the Jungle
-
The Daily Show
- Late Show w/David Letterman
- Late Night w/Conan O'Brian
- W.I.T.C.H.


I saw (or plan to see):
- Last night's Daily Show
- Today's first re-airing of last night's Daily Show/Colbert Show
- W.I.T.C.H. (repeat just to FF, I still like the show design)
- The Simpsons (this Sunday)
- King of the Hill (same)
- Family Guy (same)
- American Dad (same)
- Everybody Hates Chris (4-27)
- Aliens in America (same)
-
Mythbusters (last night, turned out I had seen it, as I suspected)
-
Lewis Black's Root of All Evil (same)
- NBC Nightly News
- Late Night w/Conan O'Brian (5-6, maybe 5-7 and 5-8)
- Late Show w/David Letterman (5-5, maybe 5-6 and 5-7)
- Jeopardy
- Attack of the Show (4-28)


Yes, I am horribly behind in my recorded shows, not to mention my E-mailed comics, and my RSS feed (not as much). Well, enough good days, and maybe things will fall into place.

So, eventually I'll cover the comic strips I read (including many webcomics), the podcasts I listen to, and my radio habits.

That's quite a bit, and more than enough for now!

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home