Monday, October 06, 2008

What a Mess . . .

Five hours and ten minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

I thought I'd make it last night, yet time got away from me yet again; one incredibly messy morning, yet I made a lot better time than I expected. With the funeral tomorrow, and a possible chiropractic appointment, I only expect to really fix things
next week. Well, maybe the last three weekdays . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Al Franken Hates Puppies!

BC (10-5)

Evangelion 2.0 - Date Set . . .

ADV - Any new word? (Providence Anime Conference)

Re: Upcoming changes at Comics.com

Re: Code Geass - the cruel machine claims its first victim (spoilers)

41 push ups, and 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home