Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rest is good . . .

Four hours and fifty minutes past Ideal Time . . .

I like where things are headed, not just politically and MLB-wise; my body was a wreck this morning but that's to be expected on a week of relatively hard exercise my body is still getting used to; and, of course, my main computer had a hiccup that required a restart. It's also nice that I got some critical errands out of the way; along those lines, it looks like Charlotte will be retuning to the vet after a long absence.

I'd say "aiming for 10," but I'm sure I won't really need it; the critical part is waking up early tomorrow.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: 1968 Peanuts gets Franklin, 1970 Dennis gets Jackson

Re: Not dead yet

Re: 'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest...

Re: 'SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest...

Re: Franken advises 'SNL' on ridiculing McCain...

Sinfest (9-25)

100 crunches, and 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home