Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Potential, Potential, Potential . . .

Four hours and twenty minutes past Ideal Time . . .

Not as bad as it sounds; I got a lot done I'd been procrastinating on this morning, at the expense of an earlier breakfast, and a good bit of the rest of the day. That should not be a problem tomorrow, depending on how soon I get to bed tonight; I even managed to get a long walk in; of course, I'd sworn to get four of those in this week, so that's one, three to go. As said before, with nothing big scheduled through Friday, and pending no calamities, the next three days should be . . . interesting . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Comics.com gets more colorful

Re: CN does it again

Re: Attn: Darrin Bell

Re: Candorville Sept. 16: Er. Lamont...

100 crunches, and walked 1.6 miles . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home