Friday, September 05, 2008

"ReFlex" for a Reason!

One hour and a half past Ideal Time . . .

The ants returned this morning . . . again; I'm dealing with the problem as best I can. I'd set poison-bait stations around my bedroom, and now I'll try to seal the hole they come out of. Also luckily, the pest control guy came today as scheduled, spraying most of the outside, hopefully further hitting those ants. Finding the next, of course, is a bit beyond my resources at this point, so this will have to do.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Funky Winkerbean (9-4)

Re: Corruption of the Young...

Re: Funky Winkerbean (9-4)

Re: As Canadian zombies walk the Earth, demanding poutine and ice hockey ...

"I, Con" - Paul Conrad's Autobiography . . .

31 push-ups, and walked 1.6 miles . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home