Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pushing the Limits . . .

Three hours past Ideal Time . . .

I really slipped; I just had to floss last night, first time in a while, ended up making me late, and I don't regret it. Did a little more messaging that needed this morning, and then I just had to go for a walk on what was already a Brain Age Day . . . though it certainly helped clear my mind. Anyway, a lot of time was used up, as I just kept pushing the limits. The limits pushed today will hopefully make tomorrow a lot clearer.

Speaking of pushing limits, a lot of that going on in Denver, and that is certainly not to be regretted!

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Cleats 8/28

Re: 9cwl 8/28

100 crunches, 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home