Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cracks, Fixes, and Ants . . .

Two and a half hours past Ideal Time . . .

On a day of a chiropractic appointment, I figured I'd stop by the Best Buy to get my malfunctioning scanner checked out; apparently nothing mechanical, but if I can't find a decent driver, I may just have to get a new one. Looking over, it looks like pure scanners are a thing of the past, and I'd have to get an all-in-1 (scanner/printer/fax/etc.).

Oh, and lo and behold, the combo of heat and drought had led ants to seek Charlotte's food/water tray and invade my room! Hopefully I can deal with this well enough . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: (OT) Gun O'Clock lets you give your alarm a violent death

41 push-ups . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home