Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ugh . . .

Four hours and ten minutes past Ideal Time . . .

So, the ants last night, more ants this morning, yet another restart for my computer, and a boulder body made for quite a messy morning . . .

To boot, I had to make a few mail deliveries - with complications of their own -, get my car washed - now that it's going back in the garage-, and top off its gas tank. Yes, "had to," I'm not the kind of person who tends to set obligations back; the deliveries had been payed for (eBay auctions), they had to be delivered. In the end, with this a Brain Age Day, and dinner a bit more important now that a household member is back from her trip, I had to hold off on today's planned walk. I guess I'll be limited to two walks this week. If it goes right, three walks next week, four the week after, then five-and-four-depending-on-obligations the weeks after . . .

Besides being reminded to write to my relatives in Peru, I'm set to plan to go to Peru come March; well, it's better than no plan. It'll likely be my final trip in a while . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: FBO
FW: What did your newspaper do?

Re: Six Chix (don't get it)

Re: As Canadian zombies walk the Earth, demanding poutine and ice hockey ...

100 crunches . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home