Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chain Reaction . . .

After such a great week, a boulderish Saturday morning left knocked me for a loop. At least I clearly need the extra sleep; I can tell when I dream through it, and I dreamed through this.

Another TNA PPV today; first time I've seen one affected by a force of nature (Booker T stranded in Houston because of Hurricane Ike).

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: AS moves Bleach, Code Geass, Moribito; now 11PM, 5 & 5:30AM

[OT] ATTN: Ethan and Houston Area, safe?

Re: AS moves Bleach, Code Geass, Moribito; now 11PM, 5 & 5:30AM

Re: Mallard Fillmore Sept 1-6, or, This Week in DS

Re: Mallard Fillmore Sept 1-6, or, This Week in DS

Lio (9-12 and this week)

La Cucaracha (9-8;9;10)

Re: Get Fuzzy 9-12-08

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home