Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On the One Hand; On the Other Hand . . .

Three Hours past Ideal Time . . .

Well, I got to bed a lot later than ideally last night, not helping when I got up this morning; now I have to admit today, along with the last two days have been recovery days for a messy weekend. Still, it looks like tomorrow might be a better day, followed by Friday; pending when I got to bed tonight, where an ideal turn-in looks surprisingly plausible.

Had a direct conversation with Uncle Jose and Aunts Laura and Nela over in Peru. There is a strong possibility I'll be going there next March, and it was good catching up.

Walking the long walk has become downright daily now . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Candorville Sept. 16: Er. Lamont...

Jumpstart (9-15)

Re: Comics.com gets more colorful

Re: Chickweed Lane

Bizarro (9-16)

[STRIPS] Megatokyo - "Work on your Portfolio"

Mark Fiore's Animated Editoons . . .

Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy . . .

Re: Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy . . .

37 push ups, and 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home