Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time is NOT on my Side . . .

Two and a half hours past Ideal Time . . .

On a Brain Age Day, more delays; the money came through for the eBay item I sold yesterday, so I'll have to mail it tomorrow, when I'll have to find time one way or the other. At least I got another good long walk in, one to go!

Well, I seem to have found the reason for my (and a lot of other people's) allergies the last couple of weeks: palm pollen. It seems it's mating season for Southern California's palm trees, and with literally every street in our fine city/county lined with them, it guarantees a sky full of plant sperm. With no credible way to hide from this, short of moving, I'll just stick it out.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Bizarro (9-16)

[Semi-OT] Danny Choo Profiled on CNN . . .

Re: Bizarro (9-16)

Re: [Semi-OT] Danny Choo Profiled on CNN . . .

Re: Mallard Fillmore Sept 1-6, or, This Week in DS

Re: Mallard Fillmore Sept 1-6, or, This Week in DS

100 crunches, and 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home