Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recovering . . .

One hour and twenty minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

The big birthday thing, the Super Bowl (another good one), and anot
her PPV didn't help; I've also gotten a little to much back into my Sims 2 life. Still, I've learned not to focus so much on the web, and get back into other aspects of my life. Other than that, not much has happened in the ~3 weeks since my last post; well, my ear infection seems to have gone away.

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: [MSG00] For Louise...

Re: CSI: 2/12/09 Episode

Errant Story (2-13)

Re: Anime Companion Supplement - Feb 14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Brokeback 6Teen . . .

Chowder - Too Real!

Re: The Top 100 Animated Series . . .

Re: Great. Now I feel old...

Re: The Top 100 Animated Series . . .

Re: "Conservatives' Answer to Doonesbury"

45 push ups today, 51 Monday . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home