Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T-Minus One Week; Cleaning Up . . .

Half an hour past Ideal Time . . .

Well, that long-planned trip to my birthplace of Peru will be in one week. I may not have mentioned it much, but it's been in the works for a while. So, the period from March 24 to April 2 may be unusually free of posts. Two years ago I decided to go back when I literally had nothing better to do here. Still, I restricted myself to just four days, so that ended up being the dress rehearsal for this trip; yup, about two years of on-and-off planning. After this, well, things may get complicated, so I'll try to make the most of this one.

Got my underused car cleaned. Beyond that, just getting what I can done.

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Quiet times.

100 crunches, 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home