Friday, September 11, 2009

So Much for "Groove" . . .

Three hours past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM) . . .

So, it's been a month; well, I try to catch up, and that takes up time.

Anyway, not much to talk about here . . .

Oh, and yes, I'm aware of what happened eight years ago, quite an intense day for me and way too many people. An eventful week this year as well, but I'm just not in the mood to write about it here; mostly I just have no time, there's a lot I'd love to talk about; maybe next week.

Quickly: I keep thinking I have diabetes, maybe pancreatic cancer, maybe something in between, maybe both; oh well. "After Sports"; following the lives of athletes after they retire; I keep thinking of Bernie Williams (Baseball ------> Jazz Musician), Magic Johnson (Basketball ---------> Businessman), and Lenny Dykstra (Baseball --------> Investor/Investment Advisor).

Most recent Usenet posts:

Re: 5 September 2009: Luann and Stone Soup

Re: Disney to aquire Marvel for $4B

9CWL (9-8)

Day by Day (9-6)

Re: 08/07 Doonesbury/Rush Limbaugh synchronicity

Re: Luann Sep 8, 2009

Sandra and Woo

Penny Arcade and PvP, Amended . . .

Naruto Shippuden Going to Disney XD

Ward Sutton's Take on The Beatles . . .

55 push ups, and walked 1.6 miles walked . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home