Sunday, March 22, 2009

T-Minus Two Days; Home Stretch . . .

Two days to go, and I feel fine! Seriously, I have a weird way of getting seriously sick before critical events.

A bit of a weird Sunday, with laundry to be done tomorrow in preparation for the trip.

In one of his better performances, the Nostalgia Critic gets epic!:



I likely won't be able to post tomorrow; not for a while in fact, depending on what I do in Peru. Tomorrow will be a day of laundry, bed sheet changes, Advantage-ing Charlotte, and overall preparing for the trip. Should be an interesting day.

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Menage a 3 (3-19)

Re: Day by Day (3-18)

Re: [OT] World Baseball Classic - Japan vs. (South) Korea

Re: [OT] World Baseball Classic - Japan vs. (South) Korea

Re: The Mighty B!

Re: "I couldn't tell what was real and what was animated"

'Til next time . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home