Thursday, May 22, 2008

Done!; also, My Comic Reading . . .

Finally woke up before the alarm! (4:51 AM) Still, grogginess and not being used to doing this in a while led to one hour and 40 minutes past ideal time . . . skipping a shower. No matter, of course, I finally got myself some time, and have used it! Kind of tempered from this being a Brain Age day. Most importantly, I'm set up well for tomorrow!

Comic strips I read/kept up with today/recently (a lot of help from my RSS Feeder, redundance helps prevent misses) . . .:

- Joyce and Walky
- Shortpacked
- Sluggy Freelance
- Funky Winkerbean
- Sally Forth
- Zits
- Curtis
- Minimum Security
- Pearls Before Swine
- 9 Chickweed Lane
- Candorville
- Jane's World
- Luann
- Least I Could Do
- Penny and Aggie
- Loserz
- Megatokyo
- Stone Soup
- Preteena
- Lucky Cow
- Cleats
- For Better or For Worse
- Kevin and Kell
- Cool Cat Studio
- Fans!
- Sketchies
- Houston Chronicle Package (3 10-Comic Pages; 9 Chickweed Lane, Agnes, B.C., Beetle Bailey, Bizarro, Crankshaft, Crock, Curtis, Fast Track, Fred Basset, Funky Winkerbean, Hagar the Horrible, Hi & Lois, Mallard Fillmore, Mary Worth, Mother Goose & Grimm, One Big Happy, Pardon My Planet, Pi
ranha Club, Real Life Adventures, Rhymes with Orange, Safe Havens, Sally Forth, Sherman's Lagoon, Six Chix, Spider-Man, The Brilliant Mind of Edison Lee (space formerly taken by Tumbleweeds), Willy & Ethel, Wizard of Id, Zits)
- Judge Parker
- Errant Story
- Sinfest
- Real Life
- Schlock Mercenary
- Dominic Deegan
- Evil Inc.
- Applegeeks
- Questionable Content
- Barkeater Lake
- Imagine This
- PvP
- Out There
- UserFriendly
- Sheldon
- Garfield Minus Garfield
- Count Your Sheep
- Devil's Panties
- Anders Loves Maria
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Ceral
- Unshelved
- The Wotch
- Cheer
- VG Cats
- Courting Disaster
- I Drew This
- Ozy and Millie
- Sore Thumbs
- Taking Up Space
- Todd and Penguin
- Girl and Monster
- ZAP!
- Zortic
- College Roomies From Hell!!!
- Antihero for Hire
- Candi
- El Goonish Shive
- Penny Arcade

Not listed are favorites Something Positive, Doonesbury, and Lio. Eventually, I will list the comics I have by subscription from GoComics and Comics.com, comics I read on exclusive days (usually weekends), comics I read on the LA Times (yeah, how quaint), and the many other webcomics I read.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Paris Hilton Taking A Pee

Re: Ink Pen (5/20 to 5/22)

DS Parody Alert (5-22)

ADV to Stream Welcome to the NHK through Crunchyroll . . .

Sinfest (5-22)

Applegeeks (5-22)

100 crunches today. Just to be clear, I do push-ups Monday-Wednesday-Friday, crunches Tuesdays-Thursdays. I'll also see about doing my walking again . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Antonio said...

That's an impressive number of comics
for your morning reading. Comic are great, check out my strip "Of The Hook"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home