Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thus Another Week Begins . . .

Sunday is not usually considered the start of the week, but what the heck . . .

Besides the PPV I mentioned Friday, not much going on today besides laundry . . .

Things I have to do that I've been neglecting, and/or might help smooth out my everyday life . . .:

- Catch up on backlogged comics.com and gocomics e-mail deliveries.
- Install my games into the main computer, with a few into the laptop.
- Read my copy of Watchmen.
- Get that Battle of Midway time-line project done.
- Catch up on all those missed RSS feeds.

I humbly await the next calamity that will ruin all this, as seems to happen to me all too often; well, one can hope.

I think I've said it before, but what the heck: when and how I get to bed tonight and get up tomorrow morning are critical to how the rest of the week goes.

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Rudy Park - 7 Oct 2008

Re: PBS (10-1)

Re: funniest cartoon/anime scene in the last ~5 years

Re: Gurren Lagaann - Macross Influence?

Re: NBC edits dem-bashing comedy skit for legal concerns...

Re: PARAMOUNT Unaware of 'SOUTH PARK' Hated on Spielberg...

9CWL (10-10 and this week)

Kevin and Kell (10-11)

Least I Could Do (10-10)

Fans! (10-8; Faith in Comics)

Sheldon (10-12)

[OT] The IP Piracy Myth . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home