Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What th- . . . Oh Well, Aiming for Ten . . .

Five hours and fifty minutes past Ideal Time . . .

Wow, I manage to get up really early this morning, then Boulder Body takes over, and I end up in bed again. The fact I dreamed through that "supplemental sleep" means I needed it. I need to make it to bed by 10 PM, and have two good days this coming Thursday and Friday; this might set things off, with a good weekend setting up a good next week, and so on.

Of course, tomorrow's my Aunt Silvia's birthday; the obligatory dinner outside is just the monkey wrench needed to throw my schedule into disarray! Well, we'll see how it goes . . .

My most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Which Came First: the Robot Chicken or the AMV Hell?

Re: DS - 22 October 2008

GS/TS/Whatever (was: Re: DS - 22 October 2008)

Re: Attack Cartoons - Oct 2008

41 push ups . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home