Friday, September 18, 2009

Messy Messy . . .

One hour and forty minutes past Ideal Time (out of the shower by 8 AM).

Not much to say; a lot of missed opportunities, a few to many obligations that popped up, too many f'ups on my part. The best I can say is that I can see things working well if I fall into line. The catching up continues.

Oh yeah, my Tweets.

Most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Arlo & Janis 8-27

[Semi-OT] "Eyeshine"

Re: Doonesbury 9/6

Madam & Eve (9-14)

Funky Winkerbean (9-14)

Schlock Mercenary (9-11)

Re: Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 anyone wathed/watching?

Re: The Princess & The Frog Trailer

Re: What's the last anime you watched?

The Super Hero Squad Show - Superdeformed Marvel

51 push ups today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home