Thursday, June 05, 2008

Yes!

Only one and a half hours past Ideal Time . . . this with a shower, on a day I could have skipped it! Cleanliness is next to godliness indeed!

Still, there are a few other things I've meant to catch up with, not to mention it's a Brain Age Day, so I'll keep this short anyway. Today bodes well, so a long post may yet come soon! However, I do feel the need to see You Don't Mess with the Zohan tomorrow, primarily for Robert Smigel's involvement. While this could throw schedules into chaos again, if I get another good morning tomorrow, things should get interesting. The Incredible Hulk is a must next week.

Anyway, my most recent Usenet posts . . .:

Re: Early reviews of Kung Fu Panda

Fast Track (6-5)

Stone Soup - Shoe/Sock-eating Tree?

Day by Day (6-4)

El Goonish Shive (6-4)

Did 100 crunches today . . .

'Til next time . . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home